Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

We have an Whirpool Dishwasher Condensor ADP5550 which is

Customer Question

Hi We have an Whirpool Dishwasher Condensor ADP5550 which is taking over two hours to complete cycle and is very noisy and sounds like there is a blockage or something in the pipes.Thanks Jo.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

When you start any new cycle, do you hear the drain pump run for about 45 seconds?

Can you explain the noise?

Thanks

Rob