Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

CH 26 appears in blue window.... Your list of error codes

Customer Question

CH 26 appears in blue window....
Your list of error codes tells my the Inverter compressor has seized up or is not providing rotation.
How easy is that to fix and approximate cost of part??
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for using this service, please be patient as it takes time for me to type, add links and research your issue. I will get back to you as soon as I can thanks!

Yes that is an expensive repair, you are looking at(###) ###-####to fix as that requires sealed system work to put that in. That is a major repair and not a DIY repair at all, probably the worst thing that could go wrong...sorry:(

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please use the star rating link on your page to rate my service. This will allow you to get directly back to me for FREE followup questions anytime and tips are greatly appreciated thank you!