Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

The ice tray will not dump ice. When I turn it off then on

Customer Question

The ice tray will not dump ice. When I turn it off then on the tray rocks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thank you for using this service, please be patient as it takes time for me to type, add links and research your issue. I will get back to you as soon as I can thanks!

This is a common issue you have a defective icemaker on the unit. They would often go bad and the motor will not release the cubes. Here is a link to a new one. They have upgraded the kit and it is better.

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please use the star rating link on your page to rate my service. This will allow you to get directly back to me for FREE followup questions anytime and tips are greatly appreciated thank you!