MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

Second time writing this btw - site dumped me before I coukd

Customer Question

Second time writing this btw - site dumped me before I coukd give payment info. My Bosch Nexxt 100 series wont drain. I cant open the debris trap to clear it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 2 years ago.

You need to replace the pump then as there is no magical way to get the trap out with the handle broken off and you cannot buy just the trap anyway. The front of the washer must be removed to do this.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You misunderstood me. It is not broken OFF, just cracked. It's intact. How can I get it unstuck
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 2 years ago.

It's not coming out. Replace the pump just as I said. The knob is part of that trap. It is n ot uncommon for these to be seized up and there is nothing you can do to get it unseized.