How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kelly Your Own Question
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 22847
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Kelly is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where can I buy the following threader parts microwave model

Customer Question

where can I buy the following threader parts for a microwave model CMT321S01:
They have been discontinued by Thermador
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You call them threader parts but they are the sail and safety switches on the microwave door.
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! You will need to locate used parts or watch eBay for them to pop up, which occasionally they do. One place that may have them used is below. They have 45+ years worth of appliance recycling and reconditioning and warehouses full of used parts!

Good Stuff

(###) ###-####/p>(###) ###-####/p>