Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a samsung frig / frezer with 4 doors and panel and

Customer Question

I have a samsung frig / frezer with 4 doors and panel and ice on the top left door. The frig is not cooling and temp sits at 51-52 degrees where was 38-40. When i push and hold for 3 sec it flashes 38 but then switches right back to 51or 52 and never cools. What am I do in wrong to get this thing to cool. Freezer is 2 and is ok.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! When you change the control, it displays the setting but then will revert back to the actual temperature. So, there is an issue with the cooling, not with the temperature controls. I suspect there may be an air flow problem. Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section? Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can hear no fan nor frost. The freezer below is fine.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

No fan is an issue, it needs to be moving air.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
rf32fmqdbsr
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Number 14 in the diagram at the link below is the evaporator cover that houses the fan. I suspect that part will need to be replaced.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE