Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a kitchen aide double drawer dishwasher. When the

Customer Question
I have a kitchen aide...
I have a kitchen aide double drawer dishwasher. When the unit is sitting there not running we here it beep and then the drawer slides open. It doe not do it during the cycle. we have to use tape to keep it closed. Do you know what is happening?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
8/27/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the cabinet is leaned too far to the front and the drawer is able to slide. Can you place a level on the front and see how level it is?
John, Home Appliance Technician