Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

The panel isn't working on my Monogram double oven. It

Customer Question

The panel isn't working on my Monogram double oven. It happened after an auto clean and I can't find the power issue
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

Can you tell me the model number please?

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Model Numbers of our dual oven GE Monogram:
LCD
ZET1R
ZET2ROne of the little red LED lights on a circuitboard behind the LCD is dimly lit up. Otherwise the whole unit is unresponsive.Thank you
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.

Hi

Ihave put a call out for the schematics of this machine

WhileIm waiting Ill opt out.

Thismeans that if someone else has this information, they will respond toyou directly.

Inthe meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as thiswill lock your question

Thanks

Rob

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Number 159 in the diagram at the link below is a thermal fuse that has likely opened. I suspect it will need to be replaced.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you sure this will fix the problem? In the forums it is seeming like this would fix other issues with the oven. Will this fix the entire control module/ LCD ?
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.

If the control is totally dead, this would be the first thing I would check. You can test it with a meter for continuity. That is the only way to determine if it is faulty or not.