How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kelly Your Own Question
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 22588
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Kelly is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Norcold DE561 two way fridge on my boat and I need

Customer Question

I have a Norcold DE561 two way fridge on my boat and I need a circuit board and transformer. Are these parts available anywhere? Thanks.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 years ago.

Hello, unfortunately they stopped making parts for that unit in 2009, you will not find this board anywhere for this I am afraid to say. I am sorry for the news so please do not kill the messenger..thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I knew the product was no longer being made, which was why I was asking you as a last resort. What I was hoping for was an insight into a supplier of discontinued parts. Thanks for response but it provided me with no information I did not already have. I believe your terms of service are you get paid if I'm satisfied with the response . As a result I am, unfortunately, not satisfied with the response. Thanks.
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.

The transformer has been replaced with the power supply kit available below.