Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a ge monogram ZISS42ODRISS 42" fridge that stop

Hello,I have a ge monogram ZISS42ODRISS 42" fridge that stop cooling everything is working except the compressor. I unplug it overnight and now I plug it again everything works except the compressor. Thanks in advance Frank.

If the compressor isn't running, either you have a bad compressor or you have a bad inverter control board next to the compressor, those are the only options if everything else is working. Touch the compressor and if it's room temperature, replace the inverter board. If it's hot, then you need a new compressor. You can't replace the compressor yourself so below is a link to the inverter board if you need it.

CLICK HERE for inverter control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?