Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

The lid lock light in flashing. I held it -4 seconds as

Customer Question

Hi! The lid lock light in flashing. I held it for 3 -4 seconds as written on the washer, it still won't stop flashing. :( so I was reading the response from the past. It may be able to help me. I haven't even had it a month! Kenmore Series 100 Top-loading washing machine.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
Series 100 is only a style number.

Open the lid at the rear of the opening under the lid should be the model and serial number.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I fixed it, how could I open the lid to give you a serial number if it was locked and wouldn't open?! Bye!

Well first off you said NOTHING about the lid being locked ,you stated (Hi! The lid lock light in flashing. I held it for 3 -4 seconds as written on the washer, it still won't stop flashing. :( so I was reading the response from the past. It may be able to help me. I haven't even had it a month! Kenmore Series 100 Top-loading washing machine.)

Now if you see anything about the lid being lock ,just let me know ?

Oh all i did was copy and paste your comments they were not altered in any way.