AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 15 years
76126576

I have a trouble indicator on frig. "op" says gh temp is

Customer Question

I have a trouble indicator on frig. "op LI" says high temp is out. What is it and what can I do to fix it? I have already pwr cleared frig and it still come on. Is it a part that can be replaced and if so where is it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 2 years ago.

Perform a power-on reset as follows:

1. Set the refrigerator controls to "OFF".
  2. Unplug the refrigerator dc power (through the service vent on the outside of the vehicle).
  3. Wait 20 minutes.
  4. Re-connect dc power.
  • If no change check that the intake vent at the side and the exhaust vent on the roof are unobstructed.
  • If heat is coming from the roof vent, you may have a cooling unit failure. (Click the link below)

http://www.norcoldrecall.com/

• If heat is not coming from the roof vent, you have an airflow problem (loose insulation, etc.)

Rating my answer "OK Service" or better is the only way I receive credit for helping you. Please let me know if you need additional assistance or have any other questions. Thanks!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have 2 pwr cables one is white one is black. which one do I disconnect?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I had just washed my rv. there was water inside the vent area where the ice maker is. the light is flashing on the temperature switch for over heating protection.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
checked both vents no heat no obstructions
  1. Unplug the refrigerator dc power (through the service vent on the outside of the vehicle).