Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs experience 18 in home,gas license , refrigeration expert
13202342

My liebherr ice maker is not working and I think the

Customer Question

my liebherr ice maker is not working and I think the magnetic sensor has come off. not sure where it goes, but this has happened before and I don't want to pay to have a repairman come make a simple fix again
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Randy 43 replied 2 years ago.

do you mean the wire that hangs down and has a small bulb at the end ,or the magnet in the ice bucket?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the magnet in the ice bucket. where should it go? I think I've had this problem before. it hasn't been making ice for awhile.
Expert:  Randy 43 replied 2 years ago.

the sensor should be inserted into the underneath of the ice cube tray ..it clips in ..add some silicone to keep it in place ..the magnet is in the ice cube tray itself ..that is not adjustable ...ice maker ison if the orange lite is solid ,not blinking .press on until it is solid