Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a bosch Silence plus 42 - my garbage disposal backed

Customer Question

I have a bosch Silence plus 42 - my garbage disposal backed up and flooded the dishwasher - I have fixed the disposal and it drained the dishwasher - now I have watertap flashing - aqua stop and E15 on the screen. The dishwasher is also making little draining noises randomly
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello, the flood proof system was activated, pull the unit out and tip it up about 45 degrees or more and then set it back down. If there is water in the flood basin or the float has tripped under the unit that will happen.

All I ask is please rate my service before leaving that is the only way I am credited for helping and you can come back anytime for followup questions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is there anyother way to reset it i can not pull out the unit

You have to pull it out a little to remove the left side panel to suck out and reset the float kin the flood basin.