Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have an NFW7200 front loader washer. I can't open the

Customer Question

I have an NFW7200 front loader washer. I can't open the door. There are other inside and a little water but the door lock bottom is lit and it won't go to spin when I press it. What can I do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello, you need to drain the water out of the unit. the pump filter or pump is bad. If the water is not drained out the unit will not open and unlock. If just the pump is bad and not blocked take a shopvac and seal it on the end of the drain tube, if it is not blocked up you can suck all the water out of the unit. Otherwise you will have to remove the pump filter and drain it out.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

If you accept the offer I will walk you through this on the phone, I have done the jobs 100 times.