Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a fisher paykel washing machine. eco smart. I get an

Customer Question

I have a fisher paykel washing machine. eco smart. I get an error with lights 3,4,7&8 lit. Any idea what the issue is!?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

This error is a diverter valve issue. The diverter valve is located under the washer so if there is any water in the tub, try to drain out as much as you can and you may need a wet vac or cup and towels to remove the water if the washer isn't draining right now. When the water has been removed, unplug the washer and tip the washer backwards a bit so you can work underneath of it. There is a "Y-connection" in the back right corner with (3) 1" hoses connected to it. Disconnect the hoses and check the "Y-connection" for any blockages. Remove any blockages if necessary. If you find no blockages, then you'll need to order and replace the diverter valve and below is a link to the part.

CLICK HERE for diverter valve

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?