Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

I HAVE MODEL LRSC26925SW DISPENSER NOT WORKING BUT I/MAKER

Customer Question

I HAVE MODEL LRSC26925SW DISPENSER NOT WORKING BUT I/MAKER IS WORKING NOT DISPENSING WATER OR ICE CHANGED OUT MICRO SWITCH AND WATER VALVE .. WE LOOKING AT A CONTROL BORAD?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 2 years ago.

Hi, on the back bottom is a control board. You will need to remove the rear panel to see the plastic housing it's in. A connection is loose or the board is shorted. It's the only options left at this point.

We work on the honor system here at Just Answers. Were not credited for our work until you rate our answers positively. After you rate our answers positively the question does not close. You can come back and ask follow up questions for no additional charge.

Thank you