How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask william Your Own Question
william, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 3034
Experience:  Major Home Appliance Technician Specialist Whirpool Certificate
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
william is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a very old GE washer that has a press fit agitator. I

Customer Question

Hi. I have a very old GE washer that has a press fit agitator. I can't figure out how to remove it. I have a rope stuck underneath it (curled around the base of the agitator)
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  william replied 1 year ago.

Model number please? Thank-you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have a model number nor manual. It's from around 1990. A GE/Norge