Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My fridgidaire side by side refridgerator is notworking. The

Customer Question

My fridgidaire side by side refridgerator is notworking. The fan is blowing and there is no build up of ice in the unit..
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.

If you pull the refrigerator forward and remove the lower back panel, is the fan next to the compressor running? And if you touch the big black round compressor is it warm, room temperature, or blazing hot?

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?