How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 13453
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I replaced the cap-end rack slide on my GE Profile

Customer Question

I replaced the cap-end rack slide on my GE Profile dishwasher (PDW680JSS) with part number AP3767716. This cap does not fit the style of my rack. When looking head-on at the rack, the top is shaped like an "M" and the bottom is shaped like a "W." Is there a GE part that will fit this dishwasher?
Thank you!
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Please go here
Is this the one you need?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will not be forced into a membership for $37 to receive an answer. I closed out my request.
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
I just checked. You have not signed up for a subscription, just a one time payment for an answer to this question