How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Appliance Guru Your Own Question
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 14789
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Appliance Guru is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Samsung water filter change DA 290002B, I can not get the

Customer Question

Samsung water filter change DA 290002B, I can not get the old filter out, water turned off, released water in dispenser into cup, can turn cartridge to 1/4 turn but can not pull out?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 years ago.

Often the oring just gets stuck if you have it turned the quarter turn and it is not coming out grab it with a pliers and pull hard straight back it will release. Also here is a video to make sure you have it turned far enough.


All I ask is please rate my service thanks!