Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do repair my whirlpool washing machine it is a cabrio…

Customer Question
how do repair my whirlpool...
how do repair my whirlpool washing machine it is a cabrio model wtw6500wwi it is leaking and looks like from the back and if its the water pump or the drain pump and how do I get to it
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/14/2015
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

To gain access to the pump pull the washer away from the wall and tilt the unit up against the wall

If you find out which pump it is i can give you a parts link.

Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
I see you have not gotten back to me do you still need assistance?