AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 15 years
76126576

I have a kb-4435ls and it stopped working after the self

Customer Question

I have a kb-4435ls and it stopped working after the self cleaning mode. Stove top still powers and works, but the display and microwave portion are dead.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 2 years ago.

Have you tried unplugging the unit?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have unplugged, checked the outside breaker, taken a volt meter to the back of the unit wiring to see its getting 240, it's good. No power to the display board, thus no microwave or oven.
If all that checks out and still no power then the display board is faulty and needs to be replaced.
Rating my answer "OK Service" or better is the only way I receive credit for helping you. Please let me know if you need additional assistance or have any other questions. Thanks!