Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have aBosch Nexxt series 500 dryer and it's not coming on.

Customer Question

Hi, I have aBosch Nexxt series 500 dryer and it's not coming on. The on button shows and it clicks, but no tumble. I read your previous response but want to make sure that you mean to literally disassemble the back of the dryer? is there another way?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you hear the click of the relay, you likely have an open thermal fuse or the belt is broken, causing the belt switch to be open. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
by the time I received your note, my service company had come and fixed the issue. Thanks.
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.

I understand, thank you.