Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  32 yrs. experience servicing major appliances and HVAC equipment.
6636336

I have A GE washer model #WBVH5300K0WW. It pauses between

Customer Question

I have A GE washer model #WBVH5300K0WW. It pauses between was and rinse. I ran service mode and got E22. I checked hoses for good flow,then replaced water valve control. Also got E66 and replace thermistor. Still pauses
Category: Appliance
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 2 years ago.

If you have replaced the water valve and thermistor and still have the same problem then the control board is faulty and needs to be replaced.

Rating my answer "OK Service" or better is the only way I receive credit for helping you. Please let me know if you need additional assistance or have any other questions. Thanks!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Replaced control board. Still same problem with pausing. What else is there? I checked hoses for good water flow to machine
Expert:  Tom Goellner replied 2 years ago.

Can you get more detailed about "pausing", the machine does have periods of pausing. Does it fill OK at start up ? Have you run the t06 test which verifies the water pressure switch is working correctly ? After this pausing - is that it , or does it then continue through the rest of cycle to the end ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I travel for work & am not home right now. But I did do srvc mode and my washer is one that does not do t06 or t09 tests. It pauses at since. We hit start again and it finishes for th most part. I fills ok as far as I can tell and runs until rinse cycle & pauses. I replaced water valve control and thermistor because I also had an E66 error code as well as the E22 code. Those were the only error codes I had.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Also replaced control panel as instructed

It fills at start up OK and goes thru cycle until it gets to the rinse cycle , then it pauses and does not fill again , or it does fill again and that's where it pauses ??? HOW long is the pause - a minute, ten minutes ? Need to know this because you may have a drain problem . Washer will not function if it detects that it did not drain out completely