How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kelly Your Own Question
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 21966
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Kelly is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to find the bottom door nge a Franklin Chef

Customer Question

I am trying to find the bottom door hinge a Franklin Chef Compact Refrigerator users guide is for models FC500, FC501 and FC501VW do you have one or know where to get one. This is over 10 years old still works fine but the bottom hinge has rusted out.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The part number you need is BC129301000 but it is showing as no longer available. You may be able to find a used one from the company below.
Good Stuff (###) ###-####(###) ###-####