Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Fridgidaire LEQ1442E SO dryer. The panel lights are

Customer Question

I have a Fridgidaire LEQ1442E SO dryer. The panel lights are flashing and periodically it starts beeping. It started drying once and ran less than 5 min. Stopped and lights are flashing. Dryer won't restart. Thus has been going on a week or so. We tried unplugging hoping something needed to reset but it didn't help.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I believe the electronic control to be faulty. That part is accessed by removing the screws at the back of the top panel and sliding the panel off. The correct part for your model is available below.

CLICK HERE