How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rob Your Own Question
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 6991
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Rob is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an old 1957 GE Automatic Calrod Oven/Stove....It was

Customer Question

I have an old 1957 GE Automatic Calrod Oven/Stove....It was here when I moved in. It finally needs to be replaced. The problem is that I can not see where it is plugged in. It is all electric so it must be plugged in somewhere, right? What type of plug would this oven have?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
Without the exact model number I cant be sure.
However, I suspect that it is connected at the back.
Is this a built in or freestanding?
Is it possible a friend could help you to pull it forward so you can see behind?