Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

I just bought a brand new dishwasher and can't seem to get

Customer Question

Hi. I just bought a brand new dishwasher and can't seem to get it running. It was working but for some reason now when i hit the start button and close the door there's just a single beep but the washer never starts running. How can I fix this please?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
This could be a bad board
Can you tell me how many times it worked correctly?
Does the display light up as normal?
Is there water above the filters now?
Thanks
Rob