John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a kenmore dryer and the part that catches the lint

Customer Question

I have a kenmore dryer and the part that catches the lint hasn't been closing correctly so I accumulated alot of lint under where the lint catcher goes and today it just stopped it turns on but there's a green light that says cooling can't get it to start ???
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I got kicked out here I am again
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is anyone there ??
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What is the service offer ?
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 2 years ago.

I am making you an offer for the phone call. My contact info will only be given AFTER the offer is accepted. If you decline then this remains open.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Never got any response from anyone but
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 2 years ago.

There is an offer for the phone help that I submitted to you. You must be on a regular computer to see it.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yesterday I agreed to pay for a answers to my question and $32.00 was taken out of my account and I never got an answer from anyone I honestly thought you guys were for reals and not just another rip off !!!!
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 2 years ago.

This is no rip-off. Since you are mad then I am going to opt out here.