Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Hapton Bay fan 390-050 and only certain functions

Customer Question

I have a Hapton Bay fan 390-050 and only certain functions on the remote work. I have cleaned the pad several times by using an eraser and even washing it in a degreaser type of cleaner, but still only a couple of the functions work.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the remote is faulty if most functions are working. It will likely need to be replaced. Do you know the model of your fan?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Actually I cleaned both the board and the small circles on the back of the pad and it works perfectly now, but I would like to know if there is a replacement remote available. The fan is a 390-050 model number.
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.

Nice job on disassembling and cleaning the remote. The number you posted is an internal number for Home Depot and I am unable to look anything up using that number.