AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 15 years
76126576

My ice maker is making smaller and smaller size ice. What am

Customer Question

My ice maker is making smaller and smaller size ice. What am I supposed to do to avoid this?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 2 years ago.

This type of problem could be caused by the icemaker, the water valve or the temperature. If the temperature gets above 5 degrees, the icemaker production will start slowing down. If the temperature is ok, to determine if the icemaker or water valve is the problem, the icemaker will need to be cycled.

Rating my answer "OK Service" or better is the only way I receive credit for helping you. Please let me know if you need additional assistance or have any other questions. Thanks!