John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I try to find my way before asking anyone

Customer Question

I try to find my way before asking anyone for help
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My dishwasher is a Miele G2430 SCU. It is 7 years old. It had the flow meter replaced under warranty. Now it shows F13 again. The water supply and the drain are working perfectly. The inside of the dishwasher is spotless. It works at times and at times it shows F13. It can happen many times in a row or not happen at all for some time. I want to know what is wrong with this dishwasher.
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 2 years ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

The f13 code that you are getting is a water intake problem.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
John Freeman, your answer is plain stupid.
Your response came 18 hours after the question was placed. Plenty of time for me to fix the problem. FYI, the problem was a malfunctioning solenoid due to displacement.
No payment for plain stupidity, sorry.
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 2 years ago.

This was not my answer, it was merely information sent back to you to give us a beginning point of conversation and a place to start in order to solve your issue.

I am sorry that you did not get a response quicker than what you did. I will push your question to a moderator who will view it and get back in contact regarding charges.