Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Bosch dish washer. About 5 months ago (it is 3

Customer Question

I have a Bosch dish washer. About 5 months ago (it is 3 years old) when the load is finished, there are lots of suds in the bottom of the washer. The dishes are clean but the suds are there. After about an hour, they go away. Any ideas?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.

Suds can only occur from too much rinse agent, or if you are getting dish/hand soap in the dishwasher for some reason. Make sure to turn the knob on the dishwasher for rinse agent down to the minimum setting, spray the inside of the dishwasher with PAM and run a cycle to get rid of all the suds. Then run another empty cycle with just dishwasher detergent and if the suds come back, you need to replace the dispenser because it's releasing too much rinse agent.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?