John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My rack oven isdirty up the bread it a model dro20h-1 its

Customer Question

My rack oven isdirty up the bread it a model dro20h-1 its fired with disel oil can u please help me ***** *****e
Category: Appliance
Expert:  shaithus1 replied 2 years ago.

Hi.. it sounds like your running a rich mixture.... check out your burners... look to see if they are dirty, clogged up... also check the fire box and look for heavy black carbon buildup... if so.. you will need to vacuum out and clean that up thoroughly... remove the burners and look for them to be clogged too... observe to see the air shutter is open based on your location to sea level...

If all these look fine... check your fuel mixture regulator... it may be allowing too much fuel and not enough air...

let me know what you find..

thanks

Phillip