Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

The lower door nge on my Sanyo SR-L-6111W comercial grade

Customer Question
The lower door hinge on...
The lower door hinge on my Sanyo SR-L-6111W comercial grade refrigerator that I bought used is slightly bent. The temperature is holding, but the seal looks slightly off. We want to stack it on a freezer. We also want to connect the remote temperature probe. Can you help me, or send me a list of service centers who can?
Thank-you for your help.
JoAnn Kolnick
North Valley Pediatrics ***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
8/6/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There is little information available for this unit because it is for medical and laboratory use. The parts will need to be ordered directly from the company, contact information below.
SANYO Scientific
SANYO E & E America Co. *****
Bensenville, IL 60106 USA
Toll-Free USA(###) ###-####
Fax(###) ###-####
Email:***@******.***
Kelly, Appliance Technician