Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

We have a Bosch Dishwasher Model SHE43P02UC/64. We replaced

Customer Question

We have a Bosch Dishwasher Model SHE43P02UC/64. We replaced the front fascia panel as it was cracked however it only showing "1" in the cycle countdown; flashing red on regular wash/and refill agent light is on (even though it is full of rinse agent). Can you help us
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The blinking light is likely an error code. Did you accidentally unplug any connections? The tech sheet is available below. Will it reset or can you retrieve the error codes stored in the control and post them, please?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We are away til next week and will try then
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.

No worries, thank you. Please disregard any automated messages you may receive, I have no control over those.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Kelly
The information you sent was all in French. This doesn't help us. Can you resend in English please.
Thanks
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.

Scroll down to the second page.....

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Kelly
Have just returned from brief holiday and studied info you sent. I went into the special function menu and pressed any 2 wash buttons then as instructed switched on the on/off switch and I got Auto Wash which was fine. When the wash cycle finally ended I pressed the on/off switch. Later wishing to do another wash cycle, I switched the on/off switch to on and it defaulted to no action. I know that further down on the info sheet I can go into customer service program, however, I don't know which is the "B" button or for that matter, the "A" and "C" buttons. It may be helpful if I tell you the buttons I have on the machine and from left to right they are: Delay; Half Load; Power Scrub; Auto Wash; Regular Wash; Quick Wash: and 2 other lights Rinse Agent; Sanitizer. So I need to know which buttons are "A" "B" and "C" So if this now gets me into the customer service program, presumably I can reprogram. Please advise. Thank you Clive
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Kelly Are you able to answer our previous question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Kelly We are still awaiting a reply from out August 14th query. Thank you Clive
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Who is our new technician? We have not received a response at all. Thank you Clive.
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 years ago.

Clive I am picking this issue up. What was the issue before you replaced the front panel?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello The front fascia panel/plate was replaced because it was cracked. The dishwasher was always working just fine until the panel was replaced. Now, however, to get the dishwasher to do it's wash on "Auto Cycle" I have to press "Quick Wash" and "Auto Wash" buttons together, and then while holding these 2 buttons in I then press the "On/Off" switch. Then the dishwasher starts its cycle on "Auto Wash"
Please see our previous email to Kelly regarding the instructions of how to get into customer service. Thank you Clive

CLive had you tried to turn the power switch on to the unit, then cut the power to the unit at the main circuit breaker for a minute and turn it back on and see what the unit reads then?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I've tried your suggestion and the window on the fascia plate is showing "1" for cycle countdown, the regular wash is flashing and the rinse agent light is on. I am still waiting for the reply to my previous question re getting to the customer service program. i.e. which buttons are "a" "b" and "c".
Thank you, Clive