How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tyler Z. Your Own Question
Tyler Z.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 81992
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Tyler Z. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where is the location of the cubed/crushed ice solenoid on a

Customer Question

Where is the location of the cubed/crushed ice solenoid on a Frigidaire Model FRS26R4AW0?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.

If you pull the ice bucket out of the freezer, you'll see a metal rod that runs along the bottom of the bucket. This rod goes through a hole in the back panel inside the freezer. Just above this hole is the crushed ice solenoid. That means you'll need to remove the ice bucket as well as remove the screws going into the back panel behind the ice bucket so you can remove that back panel. This will give you access to the crushed ice solenoid.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?