Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a matag quiet series large capacity dryer, while

Customer Question

I have a matag quiet series large capacity dryer, while trying to replace the belt the top panel fell off and I need to know what color wires go down the left side of the panel
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can send a photo if needed
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I can send you the wiring diagram but will need the complete model number, please. The model tag will be around the opening, behind the door. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The door is off and I see no numbers. The component that the wires are plugged into have the numbers 25m1131 does that help. Or do I need to pull the front pan off?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I will need the number of the dryer. There should be a tag around the door opening or maybe on the timer console. Some models had the tag on the back side of the door itself.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Husband, son and nephew all looked I got a pic that's all
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my son fixed it
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Excellent, glad you got it going. Thank you for the update. Enjoy your Sunday!