Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a stacked Frigidaire washer and dryer that need to be

Customer Question
repaired. I don't know...
I have a stacked Frigidaire washer and dryer that need to be repaired. I don't know how to separate them to reach a leaking valve on top of the washer.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
8/4/2015
Appliance Technician: MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician

Is this a stacked unit or 2 separate pieces that you stacked?

These are two separate units that were stacked by the installation team from sears.

There are 2 circular holes at the bottom of the dryer front that usually are covered by plastic plugs. There are screws behind each plug that engage a bracket on the washer, so remove them and any screws at the rear of the dryer that attach to the washer and then you can remove the dryer.

MRANSWER
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician