Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

I have a norcold 1200lrim, I ordered an AC heating element

Customer Question

I have a norcold 1200lrim, I ordered an AC heating element part#618872 & it'S too large to go into the tube the old element came out of. I cannot find part # ***** the part that came out of the tube. can you tell me what part number will work?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
There are two different diameter heaters, depending on the type of cooling unit used
The one you have (630807), can be purchased here
http://norcoldparts.com/norcold-ac-heating-element-630807-fits-the-1200-1210-models/
Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Thanks
Rob