Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a SilencePlus 46 dBA with a 'E:15' code in mid cycle.

Customer Question
What do I do? Thanks....
Have a SilencePlus 46 dBA with a 'E:15' code in mid cycle. What do I do?
Thanks.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
8/5/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error means there is water in the base of the machine, under the tub. You will need to remove the access panel from below the door to access the base to dry it out. Once it has been dried out and the float reset, you can address the leak. It may have just had a one time leak, likely from a plugged or blocked spray arm or a loading issue. Let me know what you find.