Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Maytag 6800aww seems that brake spring is fully depressed…

Customer Question
My Maytag 6800aww seems that...
My Maytag 6800aww seems that brake spring is fully depressed so the brake will not operate
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
8/5/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The plastic cam works in conjunction with the large pulley to release the brake. Did you replace the kit that was designed for those machines? If not, you will need to, available below.
http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Drive-Pulley/12002213/1042142?rcaid=1000054