Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Trying to set the nightlight on my Samsung microwave model

Customer Question

Trying to set the nightlight on my Samsung microwave model ME18h704SFS. Lost power in the neighborhood and working to reset all appliances. Read instruction book but no advise.
Thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! On that model, you press the button labeled LIGHT twice, that will toggle it from high to low, the night light setting. Then press once more to turn it off.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kelly,
Sorry I know how to turn on/off the nightlight. I was trying to set the nightlight to go on at 8PM and off at midnight. There is a way to do this I had it set before the power failure. Appreciate you looking into this for me.. thanks
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I misunderstood.

You can set the microwave so the light turns on and off automatically at a preset time. The light comes on at the same time every day until reset.

1. Press the Set Timer button.

2. Use the number buttons to set the light on time.

3. Press the Clock button to select AM or PM.

4. Press the ENTER/START button.

5. Use the number buttons to set the light off time.

6. Press the Clock button to select AM or PM.

7. Press the ENTER/START button

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kelly,
Thank you, ***** ***** it. works great thanks again.Chuck
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Excellent, thank you!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!