Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

KitchenAid food processor dicing kit ModelKFP1355 --- why

Customer Question
won't dicing blade move?...
KitchenAid food processor dicing kit ModelKFP1355 --- why won't dicing blade move?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
8/4/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the dicing blade is the only one that is having issues, there is probably an issue with that blade. However, if no other blades will work, the motor may be faulty. Is it just that once blade that is affected? Also, can you double check that model number?
Kelly, Appliance Technician