Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My maytag refrigerator went on the blink. it started with my

Customer Question
my maytag refrigerator went on...
my maytag refrigerator went on the blink. it started with my freezer. it stopped making ice 3 days ago and it formed giant ice formations throughout the freezer like ice cicles on a home, yesterday the fridge stopped work completely its a side by side with the water dispenser and ice maker. had it approximately 7 years. [please help)
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/1/2015
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 internet repairs under my belt.

I noticed your request for a phone call. Unfortunately, that's not something I'm able to do.
I`m an expert that works from a remote location and not in a Just Answer office.
I'm happy to continue corresponding with you here directly on your question page.

Have you advanced the unit into a manual defrost mode yet?

John, Home Appliance Technician