Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

My washer is a Whirlpool duet model GHW9200LW. We have

Customer Question

Hello my washer is a Whirlpool duet model GHW9200LW. We have been getting the SUDS error as well as the ERR error code.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 2 years ago.
Hi, this usually indicates a clogged drain pump or a faulty pump motor. The pump has a small filter that you can clean. Check that first. Remove the power so you can work on it. Take the three screws along the bottom front edge and the bottom 12" or so will slide down and off. The pump is on base in the middle behind the cover. Get some towels and twist the filter head and pull the filter out. Clean it good. That will most likely fix the issue. If not, the pump most likely is failing. We work on the honor system here at Just Answers. Were not credited for our work until you rate our answers positively. After you rate our answers positively the question does not close. You can come back and ask follow up questions for no additional charge. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As I previously stated we already cleaned out the pump.
Ah, that part did not come in. Sorry. Have you cleaned the pressure switch hose and pressure switch hose connection on the tub?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Im not sure where those are located? I looked up the manual but I did not see a diagram that would tell me where those are located.
The switch and hose are located on the top right of the machine. The hose goes down towards the bottom. We work on the honor system here at Just Answers. Were not credited for our work until you rate our answers positively. After you rate our answers positively the question does not close. You can come back and ask follow up questions for no additional charge. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry none of this is really helping me troubleshoot my issues any further.