John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have an old GE Profile referring. It has been leaking and

Customer Question

I have an old GE Profile referring. It has been leaking and I cant find the setting to stop it. It does not have an ice maker.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello from JA My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt.I suspect changing the setting will not stop a leak!1And can you tell me where the leak is and or coming from ?
Are you there?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I could not click through all the notifications and garbage on my cell phone then had to drive. Thanks for the call back. I have tried changing settings, that haste worked, what do you recon
Hello, I noticed your request for a phone call. Unfortunately, that's not something I'm able to do. I`m an expert that works from a remote location and not in a Just Answer office. I'm happy to continue corresponding with you here directly on your question page.
I`m not sure if you are talking to me ,because I never called you at all!