How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tyler Z. Your Own Question
Tyler Z.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 81232
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Tyler Z. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have a Jenn-Air cooktop Model C236. I need to get new drip

Customer Question

We have a Jenn-Air cooktop Model C236. I need to get new drip pans, but am unable to find this model number listed. Is there a substitute? Jan Wesson
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
The model number is ***** but this unit has cartridges which are sold separately. You'll need to pull out the 1 burner cartridge and look on the bottom for a sticker or metal plate which has a model number for the cartridge to get the exact drip pan for the cartridge. If you reply back with the cartridge number I can give you the exact part number you need.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
E 33658 is on the bottom of the cartridge
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
That number isn't a part number it doesn't appear. Can you take a picture of the cartridge and use the paper clip button over the text box to attach it so I can see what cartridge you have?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No thanks, let's forget it.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
OK well good luck to you.