JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines
87465640

The dter keeps throwing the circuit breaker out. I have changed the pump and it still dose

Customer Question

The dter keeps throwing the circuit breaker out. I have changed the pump and it still dose it. What can be wrong
Greg
Category: Appliance
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
You say that you changed the pump out, this is on a dryer, what pump are you referring to? Have you checked the heating element, it could be shorted out causing you to trip the breaker.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
John, I will view it tonight and see if that is the problem and advise you then.
Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
John, I have gone and purchased a new dryer so wont be fixing the old one which is nine years old. Thanks for your help.
Greg
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry to hear that you had to purchase a new machine. However sometimes this just makes better since than to try to repair an older machine.Thank you it has been a pleasure to assist you.Thank you for choosing justanswer.comPlease take a moment to rate your experience